In your home or in our office, we help you with your medical insurance paperwork. In person or on the phone, we work with you on submitting and tracking your medical insurance claims so you get your money’s worth.
Health insurance coordination will:
- Review doctor and hospital bills for accuracy
- Submit and track health insurance claims
- Make sure your insurance company fully paid what they were supposed to pay
- Review Medicare and private insurance payments for errors or exclusions
- Resolve medical billing or insurance company errors
- Work with your insurance agent, if you are privately insured, so they select the best possible policy for you
- Check the suitability with your broker of Medicare Part D policy, vision plans, or dental plans annually
- Have peace of mind that your health insurance is paying for your healthcare
Don’t wait, delegate
Vera can help you in your home if you live in the Washington D.C. metro area. Call for a free initial phone consultation or just fill out the form and click Send.