Dealing with the complications involved in administering an estate while you are grieving can be overwhelming and expensive.
After the loss of a loved one, I can work with the personal representative or executor in efficiently carrying out all of the tasks involved in administering an estate.
Simplify the process of estate administration
With direction from your attorney, we can:
- Deal with creditors, taxes, and other expenses
- Sell or transfer ownership of property, including houses, cars, and more
- Close or consolidate bank accounts
- Cancel credit cards and other services
- Change the name on electric bills, internet bills, and other service accounts
- Efficiently prepare paperwork and documentation as needed
- Do the groundwork so that you can concentrate on your needs as a family
- And more
We take exquisite care of our clients. Call now for your free initial telephone consultation, or just fill out the form and click Send.
We can help you from the comfort of your home if you live in Montgomery County, Maryland or the Washington D.C. metro area. Contact us for details.