Did you have a major medical event, such as a stroke or a hospitalization?
Have you recently become solely responsible for your financial paperwork, perhaps for the first time?
Are you getting overwhelmed by stacks of paper?
Caring solutions for your finances
If you are concerned about where you are going with your finances, we can help.
As your daily money manager,we will organize your finances with a personal touch. We don’t just care about your money – we care about you!
Can you benefit from a daily money manager?
Ask yourself these helpful questions to know whether you could benefit from a daily money manager.
- Are your bills arriving marked “past due”?
- Are you paying some bills more than once, or not sure whether you have paid them or not?
- Has your income recently changed, and you want to know how your spending has to change in response?
- Are you receiving solicitations for donations as often as once a week or more?
- Do you have more credit cards than you can use?
- Are you unsure how your money is being spent or why it is being spent so fast?
- Do you know whether you have more income or more expenses?
- Do you feel like there ought to be a way for you to live within your means, but you just can’t figure it out?
- Do you want to have assistance in place for paying bills and managing your household affairs in case you are unable to take care of these things yourself?
- Are you too busy to take care of your financial, legal, and healthcare paperwork in a timely fashion?
- Would you benefit from the peace of mind that comes with bills being paid on time, health insurance claims being filed and tracked, knowing how much income is coming in and what expenditures are going out?
Don’t wait, delegate
Mindful Money Management LLC is here to help you. We can offer you confidential, reliable solutions for the financial issues that you are facing. Call now for a free telephone consultation, or just fill out the form and click Send. Read more about daily money management here.